Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
For Special Packages, please also see the terms and conditions within the individual package details.
Cancellation Policy during Western Australia School Holidays, Easter, long weekends and events
1 night Non-refundable per villa and balance due 7 days prior to arrival and no refunds available in this time.
All other times - 1 night deposit charged at time of booking per villa and is refundable if cancelled outside 14 days notice, all cancellations will incur a $50 cancellation fee, per room.
Balance due on arrival
ONLINE bookings need to be cancelled ONLINE
If cancelled within 14 days of arrival date, 100% of the deposit will be forfeited per room. In the event of a NO SHOW the full amount will be charged.
- For all Special Packages, full payment must be made at the time of booking - no refunds or amendments
- Minimum stay Panorama and Beachfront Villas is 2 nights outside school and public holidays
- Minimum stay 3 nights during school holidays and public holidays
- Weekly rates are min 7 nights
- No refund / credit given if the villa is vacated prior to scheduled departure date
- Sorry, no pets (any kind) except service dogs are allowed on our property under any circumstances
• We recommend guests purchase Travel Insurance, which is generally inexpensive, but can save a lot of emotional distress if an unforeseen event occurs.
• We also recommend your travel insurance will cover you for airline flight and accommodation cancellation as well as accident, illness, medical evacuation and theft
If you need to cancel a booking, please go to the following link: Booking Cancellations