Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
For Special Packages, please also see the terms and conditions within the individual package details.
Cancellation Policy during Western Australia School Holidays, Easter, long weekends and events
1 night Non-refundable per villa and balance due 7 days prior to arrival and no refunds available in this time.
All other times - 1 night deposit charged at time of booking and balance on arrival per villa and is refundable if cancelled outside 14 days notice, all cancellations will incur a $50 cancellation fee, per villa. In the event of a NO SHOW the full amount will be charged.
ONLINE bookings need to be cancelled ONLINE
- For all Special Packages, full payment must be made at the time of booking - no refunds or amendments
- Minimum stay Panorama and Beachfront Villas is 2 nights outside school and public holidays
- Minimum stay 7 nights during school holidays and public holidays
- Weekly rates are min 7 nights
- No refund / credit given if the villa is vacated prior to scheduled departure date
- Sorry, no pets (any kind) except service dogs are allowed on our property under any circumstances
• We strongly recommend guests purchase Travel Insurance, small expense but can save a lot of emotional stress if an unforeseen event occurs, such as your airline flights, accommodation cancellation as well as pandemics, accident, illness, medical evacuation, theft and weather etc.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
Please ensure take out the necessary travel insurance when booking your travel as there is no change to our cancellation policy due to Covid-19 travel restrictions implemented by Federal/State Governments.